Wednesday, January 16, 2013

POSTPONED ?




Patients. I see why they are called that. Dr K just came in to tell us surgery is postponed because of a lung transplant. Since Melissa is stable she is delayed. We might have to come back next week. Next week?!?! I have no desire to have patience for my only daughter's health. But after a moment I realize that I want blessing for others and another drive to LA doesn't matter much in the big scheme of things. Besides I have been seeing firsthand the results of high blood pressure. Peace is a good lifestyle. 

Well, Doc K just came in again to say maybe she will go in at 1:00 today.  Uncertainty is its own kind of torture.  But it isn't useful to dwell on.  I'm in the room with my loved family.  And we're all ok.  That's rather a lot I'd say.  Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment